Old Staaßenbrücke

Historical Site
Old Staaßenbrücke in Augustfehn

In 1993 a new bridge was built over the Aper Tief as a connection between Augustfehn and Nordloh. The previous old Staaßenbrücke, named after Christian Staaßen, who worked as a bridge keeper from 1911 to 1945, was converted into the Augustfehn Canal and is the only remaining bascule bridge in the community.

Good to know

Openings

The bridge is always accessible.

Price info

free entry

Eligibility

  • for Groups

  • for Class

  • Pet allowed

  • Suitable for the Elderly

  • Suitable for Pushchair

Foreign Language

German

Directions & Parking facilities

Für Navigationsgeräte

Saterlandstraße (in Höhe Hausnummer 12)
26689 Augustfehn

Contact person

Tourist-Information Apen
Hauptstraße 203
26689 Apen

License (master data)

Verkehrsverein in der Gemeinde Apen e.V.
License: Attribution, ShareAlike

Nearby